Our mission is to serve women veterans and their children so that their next mission is clear and continues to impact the world.
For nearly a century Foundation for Women Warriors, a nonprofit organization, has focused on the empowerment of military veterans and their families. Today, Foundation for Women Warriors serves as a unique support organization solely dedicated to serving the women veteran community. We provide essential programs to the fiscal and personal empowerment of women veterans.
Each step taken by our board, team, and volunteers assists these outstanding women to navigate obstacles and realize their maximum potential after their service career.
Our CEO, Board of Directors and staff present their experiences as leaders in their communities to advocate for the empowerment of women veterans. We speak at professional associations, industry conferences, and corporations, among others.
We share inspirational personal narratives, lessons learned, and insights about the challenges today’s women veterans encounter and provide insight as to how our communities can reduce the barriers and stereotypes faced by these courageous women.
We are pleased to consider requests for speaking engagement at your events. Please contact us today to learn more about scheduling a speaking engagement.
Our CEO, Staff and Board of Directors are available to present their personal and professional experiences as leaders, veterans, and community advocates for FFWW.
- Honor Her Service & Empower Her Future: The Mission of Foundation for Women Warriors
- The Unique Experience of Women Veterans: Lessons for Diversity & Inclusion
- Social Cognitive Theory and Veterans: Why Messaging Matters
- Women’s Military History: Feminism Looks Like This
- Women, Warfare, and Representation by Author, Dr. Emerald Archer
Jodie M. Grenier, Chief Executive Officer, has spoken to national audiences as a keynote and panelist inspiring various industries.
- United States Marine Corps Veteran; deployed twice to Iraq as an Intelligence Analyst.
- Delivered testimony to the House Committee of Veteran Affairs on the Economic Wellbeing of Women Veterans
- Named San Diego Transcripts Top Influential Business leader
- Recipient of 2018 San Diego Business Journal’s Businesswomen of the Year Award
- Audiences include O’Melveny, SoCalGas, HP, Security Traders Association, University of California Riverside, New York Stock Exchange and others
We are pleased to consider requests for a speaker/s at your event. Please fill out the form on this page.