October 15 - December 15
Whether you’re feeling a new autumn crispness in the air, enjoying the changing of the leaves, or making time to cozy up with family, we hope you are enjoying your fall! The last few chilly mornings have reminded us that the holidays are just around the corner!
This holiday season, we are calling on our community for help. We are hosting our 2nd Annual Holiday Drive and are looking for partners to help our families. From October 15th – December 15th, 2021 we will collect new and unused children’s toys, clothes, and baby items for our Women veterans and their families. This year, we are aiming to provide 100 veteran families with the holiday they so deserve. Will you help us ensure each family who comes in for support doesn’t miss out this holiday season?
There are many ways to support:
- Purchase items off of our Holiday Amazon Wishlist HERE
- Host a corporate/employee drive. Book an appointment to pick up a collection box HERE
- Make a monetary contribution to support our Holiday Drive HERE
- Fundraise to support our programs HERE
- Volunteer with us to pack gifts on December 10th. Sign up HERE
- Volunteer to help with the gift distribution on December 18th. Sign up HERE
We invite you to help give our women warriors and their families the holiday season they deserve! We greatly appreciate your support and thank you for your commitment to empowering our veteran families.