If you’ve recently found yourself feeling anxious, stressed, stagnant, un-motivated and just plain lost…
Then it’s time to get back to nature!
This three-day women’s retreat will be held just on the boarder of scenic Oak Openings and is a MUST for women who are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
As women, we find ourselves regularly putting off our own physical and emotional needs to care for those arounds us. At some point we just break down, and exhaustion and depression begin to creep in. Many times, this is a result of unresolved trauma and extreme stress.
I would like to personally invite you to join me in this restorative and transformational retreat that will rejuvenate you from within, empower you to start living on purpose and fill you with clarity of the heart and mind.
This is the perfect experience for you if you have…
- Unresolved trauma
- Unexpected changes in life
- The feeling that something is missing
- Experienced complete burn out
- Been feeling just plain STUCK
And would LOVE to…
- Work through trauma
- Skyrocket self-worth and confidence
- Restore relationships
- Regain control of emotions
- Become the highest version of you
And finally live with the purpose, passion and peace you have always dreamt of having.
Included in this retreat is:
- 3 full days of transformational coaching with horses (no riding involved)
- 3 nights Lodging
- All meals
- Coaching session from health and fitness facilitator Emilee Wilson
- Relaxing massage and facial
- Essential Oils gift bag
There are only 10 spots available for this retreat and participants will be selected based on greatest need.