Women’s History Month Virtual 5K
March 1 - March 31
Register today for FFWW’s Women’s History Month Virtual 5K. Registration is free!
Whether you plan to run, walk, hike, or bike, log your miles in honor of the trailblazing women who defied societal norms. We encourage you to participate in honor of a woman in history who inspires you and to share her story!
You can go a step further and also support our woman veteran community. You can host your own 5K fundraiser through the registration portal with these easy steps:
- Select the “Sign Up” button on this page.
- Being filling in the fields with your information.
- On the donation page, click “Become a Fundraiser” and set your goal.
- After you register, you have the option to share your fundraiser via Facebook and then you can copy the link to share on your other socials. You will also be able to access your fundraiser via the link in your confirmation email.
Don’t forget to post who you are running for and your results on social media! Tag us for a chance to win the various prizes below:
- The first runner to post results will receive a FFWW bracelet and a Starbucks gift card
- The runner to post the fastest time will receive a FFWW challenge coin and a Starbucks gift card
- The runner to post the largest group photo with friends or family that participated with them will receive a Starbucks gift card as well as FFWW bracelets for everyone in their group