Often overshadowed by their male counterparts, our programs honor, empower and support the women who answered our nation’s call to serve.
We understand that a major barrier to maintaining housing, receiving mental health, or advancing one’s career, are the unmet basic needs such as financial stability, adequate childcare, stable employment, and suitable housing.
Additionally, women serve with so few women in the service their transition can feel solitary and lacking peer support.
Our core programs create a stable foundation for women veterans through their transition.
- USMC 245th Birthday | KUSI News | November 11, 2020
- Navy’s 245th Birthday | CBS 8 | October 13, 2020
- US Navy’s Birthday | KUSI News | October 13, 2020
- Help During Pandemic | NBC7 San Diego | October 5, 2020
- Supporting Women Veterans | San Diego Union Tribune | October 3, 2020
- Documentary honors the 6888th | CBS 8 | August 11, 2020
- ‘Six Triple Eight’ Screening | KUSI News | July 17, 2020
- Helping Female Veterans | CBS 8 | June 29, 2020
- Women’s Veterans Day | KUSI News | June 12, 2020
- Female Fallen Soldiers | KPBS | May 25, 2020
- Attention To Women Veterans | KPBS | May 25, 2020
- Armed Forces Day | KUSI News | May 16, 2020
- FFWW Helps Veterans | CBS 8 | May 15, 2020
- New Emergency Services | KUSI News | April 28, 2020
- Meeting Needs of Women Warriors | KPBS | March 20, 2020
- Transitioning into Civilian Life | NBC7 San Diego | July 24, 2020