Pandemic Impact Relief
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic we launched the Women Veterans Emergency Assistance Services program. This program provides financial relief, household goods and resources to women veterans who have been directly impacted by the pandemic.
To be eligible for emergency assistance program:
- Women veterans that have been honorably discharged from the Armed Services of the United States of America.
- Veterans must be current residents of Southern California, recently lost job or had hours reduced due to COVID-19.
- Veterans must be open to working with a Foundation for Women Warriors-approved employment organization to find employment.
- A program coordinator will contact you within 24 -48 hours of receipt of your message.
- Please note that currently we are only able to provide assistance to residents of Southern California.
- PROGRAM COORDINATORS: Office: 310.733.2450 (ext 1)